Friday, September 17, 2010

Hospice

This has been a busy week getting set up with hospice. Tuesday we meet for two hours with the intake nurse. Ben, Tom and our high priest group leader were here to lend their support. Wednesday, the hospice social worker met with Stan and Tom while I was at work. Stan's hospital bed, wheelchair, walker, shower chair etc. were delivered. Stan's nurse came just, as I was getting home. He is from the Philippines. Stan showed him his pictures from his mission in the Philippians. I think it will be a good match. Everyone has been so caring.
The hospital bed has helped Stan get a little more comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. No way that her nurse is from the Philippines. That's incredible. I'm glad Tom could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful you are being blessed so much. I want to be as amazing and strong as you are. I love you all so much. Thanks for the great time in Wash. D.C. and this blog so we know where you are.

    ReplyDelete