Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Normal

One day when we were at the doctors we were told that as we moved through this process we would hit bumps and then they would be the new normal. I think back to just a month ago and how worried I would be is Stan was in this shape, but he has moved through the stages gracefully and without complaint. After about two days and some anti-nausea medicine, Stan is feeling better. He is able to drink one Carnation Breakfast a day. He is pretty weak so he spends his day in the chair or the bed.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad he's able to drink something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for good medication! I'm glad he's more comfortable and able to continue with some food. Thinking about you often (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both amazing. Together you are doing this gracefully and without complaint.
    Thinking about you lots. Love ya both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila, HUGS!!! I wish I could hug you in person. I got an email from Amanda this morning. My prayers are with you. May God bless you and your family at this time. Thank you for letting me be part of this final part. It meant the world to me.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete