Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blessings

Today I opened my email and found this message from a sister, "miracles are not a suspension of a natural law, but the operation of a higher law." We have had so many miracles in our lives. At this time we have felt our Heavenly Father's love surround us and comfort us. A few weeks ago our desktop computer crashed. We lost all of our records. Stan had been teaching me how to do the finances. Being an engineer he was very organized. He taught me how to pay bills on line an use a wonderful spreadsheet he had created to track our expenses. Then the computer crashed and it was all gone. Last night Stan started rebuilding it all on the new computer. I am so grateful to a loving father that has given us this time, to help me be prepared and a patient husband who is a wonderful teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha, I'm Debbie, from the Crash Test Dummy Diaries. I'm also the force behind The Magic Quilt, which we are happy to be sending to your Stan. He will be our first recipient. I am first sending it to a blogger Springrose, who is making our next magic quilt. She needs a little magic too and I wanted her to see it. She will then send it to Amanda and Amanda will present it to you. I'm so excited about it. I hope it will bring comfort to you and Stan.

    You may keep it for as long as you want and as you use it I want you to find the next recipient. Someone you feel inspired to pass it along to. The more people it touches and heals the more magic it will possess. You can go to themagicquilt.blogspot.com to read all about how it started and who contributed.

    I would love to have you and stan contribute your story and a swatch of material for our next magic quilt, to be made by Springrose. That would be very meaningful!

    You can contact me at ctddiaries@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete